Corbett Pest Identification
FAQ's | Quality Control | Licenses & Certifications | Pesticide Information | Pest Identification
Bedbugs | Carpet Beetles | Pantry & Stored Food Pests | Fleas | Ants & Termites
Flies | Cockroaches | Lice | Rats & Mice | Stink Bugs
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BED BUGS
- Clothes dryer: Good way to kill bed bugs in clothing, shoes, sneakers, hats etc. Must reach minimum of 130 degrees can be effective for killing bed bugs and eggs.
- Steaming: Using a commercial steamer that reaches 130 degrees and above can be effective for killing bed bugs and eggs.
- Mattress and Pillow Encasements: Can be good. Will keep them out the mattress and box spring but can become a harborage area in the event that the encasement gets damaged.
- CO 2 Traps: Very effective method to trap bed bugs, they are attracted to the carbon dioxide that we breathe and temp that our body produces
- Climb- ups: This is an excellent way to keep a bed or couch free from bed bug infestations, monitor existing bed bug problems, or detect a new bed bug infestation.
- Diatomaceous Earth, Silica Gel: Is a totally green treatment to kill bed bugs among other insects.
- Corbett Freeze Process: Totally green alternative to pesticides by turning co2 gas into a snow like substance that freezes bed bugs on contact. Corbett Freeze Process can be used in all areas that are treated with pesticides and areas that can’t be treated. Some examples are ; TV’s, computers, clocks, smoke detectors , clothing, furniture, mattresses, electric wheelchairs, walkers, hospital beds, breathing machines and all electronics and non electronic medical equipment.